Psychological Evaluations (Psychological Assessments) are used and useful for a number of reasons, providing greater understanding and insight into the dynamics within an individual.
Evaluations can be prepared for a number of reasons that include:
- As a part of the adoption process
- Court-ordered evaluations
- Ministry evaluations
- As a part of the application process for a number of careers
- Educational and school needs with academic testing
- ADHD evaluations for adults and children
- Disability determinations
Covenant Counseling can offer a range of assessments, depending on an individual’s situation or need. If you would like to make an appointment with one of our counselors or have any questions, please call 205-879-7500. Click here if you would like to email one of our counselors.