Like everyone, we are adapting to the rapid spread of Covid-19. We are committed to the physical and mental health of our clients, and want to do what we can to help you and your family.
During this period, we are taking extra precautions at maintaining disinfection protocols in our offices, for those clients who will continue to see us for in-person counseling. Our office will not be staffed during work hours, to minimize person-to-person interaction. We will be taking extra cleaning protocols in the morning, and then will be returning voice messages each evening.
We remind you that you may email your counselor from our website. At the bottom of each page is our Contact Us form. Simply select your counselor from the pull-down menu and complete the remaining fields.
During this period, here are highlights which we hope are helpful to you:
* As our office will not be staffed during the day, you may email your counselor to schedule or change appointments.
* Distance counseling (typically done via a secure internet portal) is available if you would prefer that. Email your counselor and let them know.
* To complete distance counseling, please print and complete the consent packet below, then return it to your counselor.
Lastly, in order to protect the health and safety of our clients and community, please do not enter our offices if any of the following apply to you:
- If you have traveled from an area of widespread COVID-19 contagion within the last 14 days;
- If you live with or have had close contract with someone who has recently traveled from an area of widespread COVID-19 contagion within the last 14 days;
- If you have been asked to self-quarantine by any hospital or health agency;
- If you have been diagnosed as having, or have been in contact with anyone having, COVID-19;
- If you have symptoms which might lead you to suspect that you might have COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing).
During this period, if you have to cancel your appointment for any of the above conditions, you will not be charged a cancellation fee.
Thank you for your patience and for the privilege of serving you. Please email your counselor with any questions.
If you would like to make an appointment with one of our counselors, or have any questions, please call 205-879-7500.
If you would like to email us, please complete the contact form below.